The CVB is looking for a sharp, detail-oriented individual who is passionate about tourism in Branson! We are now hiring for a Social Media Coordinator. Please view the full job description below and contact Liz Mabe (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to apply!
The following examples are meant to be illustrative only and are not intended to be all-inclusive.
• Assists digital marketing team with the development and deployment of content for the BLACVB websites and social media messaging
• Maintains brand and standards compliance for the website and social media assets
• Assists digital marketing team with posting to, updating and editing BLACVB social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) to keep content current and aligned with the company’s overall marketing messaging
• Assists with online communities (potential submissions to blogs, etc.) when requested
• Attends events, previews and other assigned events and activities to feature on social media channels
• Serves as community manager on social channels
• Coordinates and creates content as needed for ExploreBranson.com
• Coordinates video content production shoots
• Serve as an information resource regarding Branson area businesses and activities to the general public on social media
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong understanding of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, FourSquare, Flickr, Instagram, Snapchat, blogs
• Strong copy editing/writing skills
• Video editing and production skills
• Strong project management skills
• Intuitive understanding of the social web, and the unique customer interaction required
• Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population
• Ability to maintain poise and professionalism during tense situations.
• Ability to recall details from numerous information resources.
• Ability to organize work area, tasks and materials effectively to meet goals.
DESIRABLE EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
• Has minimum of 2 years’ experience using Social Media tools for Blogging, micro-blogging (Twitter), Facebook interaction, YouTube media sharing, Social Media monitoring and website analytics
• Is familiar with industry standard management tools and third party services such as HootSuite and SimplyMeasured
• Has experience with CMS systems like Drupal
• At least one year of customer service experience
• Associates degree in a related field Or,
• Any combination of education, training or experience that would quality the individual for the position.
• Conscientious: carefully and thoroughly does their job, being very particular. Does not neglect any aspect of their job or do things carelessly. Takes pride in work.
• Initiative: self-motivated. Begins actions without having to be told to do so.
• Organized: arranges environment in a systematic manner to achieve objectives.
• Stress Handler: able to handle mental tensions, pressures, urgencies and important situations. Able to handle more than one important and urgent thing at a time.
• Verbal/Nonverbal Communication: expresses self in a positive manner and interchanges thoughts, information and feelings orally. Is considerate, courteous, respectable, and well-mannered.