The CVB is looking for a sharp, detail-oriented individual who is passionate about tourism in Branson! We are now hiring for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. Please view the job description below and contact Liz Mabe (email@example.com) with questions or to apply!
The following examples are meant to be illustrative only and are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Maintains and updates information on ExploreBranson.com, including show schedules and calendar of events
- Maintains and updates articles and blogs on ExploreBranson.com
- Strives to ensure the most up-to-date information is available on ExploreBranson.com
- Coordinates industry web advertising program
- Serve as an information resource regarding Branson area businesses and activities to the general public
- Accurately and quickly utilize computer-aided database to record requests for information from the general public. Locate, pack and mail requested information and materials.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong copy editing/writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Intuitive understanding of the social web, and the unique customer interaction required
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population
- Ability to maintain poise and professionalism during tense situations
- Ability to recall details from numerous information resources
- Ability to organize work area, tasks and materials effectively to meet goals
DESIRABLE EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- Has experience with CMS systems like Drupal
- Has experience with CRM systems
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Associates degree in a related field Or,
- Any combination of education, training or experience that would quality the individual for the position